Celebs Quip About the End of the World on Twitter

Sunday, May 22, 2011


What's the celebrity buzz on Twitter today? Rapture! The stars have been tweeting all day about the controversial theory that May 21 is Doomsday.

"If the world does try to end today, my #Lovatics will save you," Demi Lovato wrote. "They're superheros." She added later: "If the world does end today, I've never been this healthy and this happy in my entire life... #notpanicked #feelingblessed"

Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian was just confused. "I'm confused, why does everyone think the world is gonna end today?" she posted today. "Only God can determine that!" Her sis Khloe chimed in, of course: "Amen, Kimmie!"

Reality star Brad Goreski had an awesome plan had today really been the beginning of the end of the world: "I'm gonna follow Britney [Spears'] advice and I'll keep on dancing 'til the world ends!" he wrote.

Singer Jordin Sparks just wanted to make it through her performance tonight. "The world is not ending today!" she wrote. "I have to do a show in a few hours."

Pete Wentz decided if today was Doomsday, he'd go down partying, telling his fans of his plans for "pregaming on the rapture."

Tyrese joked about pampering himself before heading to those pearly gates: "If it's the end of the word today.. I better get a massage a facial and my feet done so I can meet Jesus looking and feeling right," he wrote.

Luckily, the celebs, and Twitter, are perfectly intact today.







0 comments:

Post a Comment