Video : Justin Bieber's Perfume Someday Commercial

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


The commercial for Justin Bieber's fragrance "Someday" has hit the web and the commercial tells me that with one spray of the scent, Bieber will appear to kiss you on the neck, sweep hair out of your face and sweep you off your feet to float away into love.

To bad it's just a commercial and only real life.

Bieber told Women's Wear Daily of the perfume, "Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy. I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."

The fragrance will be on sale in early June and will cost $35 with all proceeds going to charity. Aw the Biebs. Helping ladies smell good for a good cause.

0 comments:

Post a Comment